California ~ Arizona ~ Utah ~ Colorado ~ Kansas ~Oklahoma ~ Texas ~ Arkansas ~

Louisiana ~Mississippi ~ Alabama ~ Georgia ~ South Carolina ~ North Carolina ~Virginia

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Favorite quotes...


"It's not far, just a couple miles maybe"...

"You're gonna ride up there? Do you know what's up there?"

"You probably shouldn't camp in Ash Fork, they have you know, (quiet voice) A lot of wetbacks"...(me) "you mean gangsters?"... "No, (hush voice-pause) Illegals"...

and my personal favorite...
"I can shoot anyone who steps on my property"... (me) "You cannot shoot a Jehovah Witness for knocking on your door" (angry white man) "Yes I can, I have a permit for that"...

~Michelle


3 comments:

  1. Those are down right mean attitudes. Please tell me you don't ecounter a lot of that. They must be pretty ignorant. You just don't
    pay them no mind - ya hear?
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I literally lol-ed, I like how you tried to calm the angry white man with the Jahova example <3
    Do you have any recurring quotes of encouragement? like WoW (!) you three are amazing, go team awesome!! ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH that last one almost made me pee my pants...love it!
    ~Little Jess Sly

    ReplyDelete